Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Quick Announcements Board
by Kamaji Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:10 am

» Returning to the forum!!!
by Nova Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 pm

» Kama's Poem Collection
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:28 am

» And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:14 am

» Pack Poem - Contest
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:52 am

Healed Wounds and Forever Scarred - ANYONE!

4 posters

Go down

Healed Wounds and Forever Scarred - ANYONE! Empty Healed Wounds and Forever Scarred - ANYONE!

Post  Kaine Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:39 am

Kaine settled on a boulder among mist and moss. She was alone-as far as she knew. The lake here was always misty when she came here. It blocked out the sun, leaving her perfectly camolflauged in the misty forest.
The Domini sighed. She had awoken here and found it familiar from her old erritory, but she couldn't recall where the aches in her body were from. Her heart felt scarred and empty."Surely something must have happened."Said to herself."I wonder if this is Hell or a dark part of Heaven." She sighed again not knowing which conclusion was true.'Sorano...'
Kaine
Kaine
WP Leader
WP Leader

Character's Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Healed Wounds and Forever Scarred - ANYONE! Empty Re: Healed Wounds and Forever Scarred - ANYONE!

Post  Nova Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:22 pm

I walk by the lakes shoreline In no rush to get anywhere as my pelt is covered in a glossy sheen of blood. My body shakes as I walk past you with no knowledge that you were even present. My pelt is cold to the touch and my vision growing worse by the minute. I fell as If I'm looking down a long narrow tunnel that keeps getting longer and narrower with each gasp for air I take. I lean to the left but stop myself from falling over, I instead throw myself right trying to correct my balance but over step and collapse into the path of the tide. My breathing becomes short and quick and consciousness starts to escape my grasp. The calm tide begins to rush into my back and body washing away my blood into the drink. my pelt becomes cleaner and my true markings slowly become exposed. I wine and yelp in pain as the salt water rushes against my fresh and exposed wounds. Shortly after my cries of pain I loose consciousness and my breathing starts to slow dramatically.

Ok so I hope this is to your liking. I'm starting with a mini plot as you can see so if hopefully you will accept that!!! Thanks Your amazing!!! oh also could you take me off the inactive list please (I AM FAR FROM INACTIVE HERE GUYS XD)
Nova
Nova

Character's Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Healed Wounds and Forever Scarred - ANYONE! Empty Re: Healed Wounds and Forever Scarred - ANYONE!

Post  Kaine Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:50 am

The peace ended it seems the moment Kaine noticed a male walk shakily towards the edge of the lake. When he approached the edge, she made a move to approach him thinking he was going to fall in. She watched him lean to the side, she stood."Excuse me? Are you-" He tossed himself the other way but his weight threw him farther than he intended. He collapsed to the side and she watched in shock as he writhed in pain before his body went still.

The Domini approached the male with cautious steps. At his side, she saw he was, to her relief, still breathing, but only just. The female looked around then examined his wounds. What had happened to him? This was her territory and surely something couldn't have attacked anyone around here. His scent was unfamiliar. She wondered what she should do. Sighing, the female decided she would at least give him some fresh water from the lake. Kaine lapped some water and spit it onto the males maw to rouse him, hopefully.
Kaine
Kaine
WP Leader
WP Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:15 am

My eyes snap open the moment the salt water trickles into my mouth. My already dry lips grow dryer as the salt water touches them. My eyes shift side to side franticly, looking around for my attacker. They stop and land upon your snout when I see you trying to awake me from my unconscious state. My bright yellow eyes stare at your face seeing your beauty and helpful spirit. Immediately I calm myself seeing you there to help. I shift my head weakly to face yours, My neck lifts slightly off the ground to your ear. My voice shakes weak and scared "Gratias tibi ago"[/i] My head falls back down weakly sinking back into the sand now moulded to my features. Slowly I role onto my stomach with a piercing yelp in unbearable pain. The unthinkable injuries now exposed, Smothered in wet sand. The right side of my now mangled body had been slashed multiple times, By a beast of great power. My wounds drain steadily but slowly of the life force keeping me alive... My blood. The entire right side of my body slashed beyond recognition yet I wanted push on. The wounds appeared superficial except for the one deep wound which had gone through my chest wall and ribs. I drag my paws in front of me and barely manage to Bring myself to a stance. My legs buckle underneath me. I'm so weak I cant even hold myself up to the calm power of the shoreline waves rolling into me. I manage to take a single step before the pain is to much then re-collapse. I yelp as my snout reaches around to my chaotic and horrific injuries. My jaw clamps down in pain, My eyes clench together with it. My mind begins to waver on the choice of giving up and staying were I am.

(Gratias Tibi Ago___>>means>>___Thank you)
Nova
Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaine Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:01 pm

A lake has fresh water, my friend!

Kaine glanced down at the male with uncertainty. She found his eye open and watching her. With patience, she watched him move his head and speak in a language she herself did not know. "Wait a minute" She said urgently when he attempted to rouse himself. She watched him struggle to his feet, fall, and struggle to his feet again, but to no avail. When he collapsed, she approached him and examined the bloody wounds on his side. Whatever had done it, would most likely leave scars, but it was too soon to tell.

Kaine spotted a cave constructed by two boulders not too far away. Hesitantly, she took the male by his scruff and dragged him ever so slowly towards the shelter. She was exhausted by the end of it all. She left him for the moment to gather moss to place over the wounds she collected off the boulders. When she returned to him, she gently placed the moss delicately over each wound to ease the pain."There you go." She murmured."Rest now. Your safe here." She left his side to stand guard at the mouth of the cave.
Kaine
Kaine
WP Leader
WP Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:57 am

The moss on my side seemed to relieve my pain and my my attention wanders from it. Now Im more concerned with my soaked pelt freezing me to death. I think about what the young female said and realize Im much farther from home then I had first thought. Her words were one's I knew, The language was One I knew. My Memory recalls the tongue she speaks in, It is that of my birth parents. From out of the puddle on the ground around me, My head weakly turns to the light at the end of the cave. I make out a figure through my blurred vision and speak tired and weakly. Despite my tired voice, My words are pristine and clear. "Thank you..." I swallow weakly before uttering a few last words"I'm Nova, Thank you stranger" My head drops to the ground and I fall asleep, shivering wildly!!!
Nova
Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaine Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:32 am

Kaine heard the rustling of the male wolf behind and his weak voice thanking her. She glanced at him.I have no skill enough to heal him, she thought regrettably to herself. She stood and took a step forward. If I leave, I would be abandoning him. If I stay, I am of no use to him. She sighed. There is nothing I can do for him, he is on his own. Kaine wanted to seek advice from the Guardians. Maybe, if she was lucky, she would find Sorano somewhere in one of the realms. With a hesitant step, Kaine trotted out into the mist, praying someone would find Nova and help him before it was too late.
Kaine
Kaine
WP Leader
WP Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:06 pm

Locking until Kaine/Kamaji comes back from EFA. I'll unlock this when her EFA is over.

Nova, post here if you want to continue to RP.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 am

UNLOCKED

I have more time than I anticipated so Nova it is your post my friend!
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:49 am

Nova's weak body wavers between conscious and not. His body freezing to its very core, causing him to shiver wildly. It would take a miracle to save the stranger wolf but he was strong willed, and Nova wasn't about to give up so easily. He manages to keep his mind occupied and he keeps himself awake for a short time. Despite his efforts, the struggle to stay awake proved to be to taxing on his body. He falls into a deep sleep... unconscious. Words would no longer wake the wolf. It would take much more then nudging and shouting to bring him back from his dream state. Over given time, the pool of water he lay in slowly streamed away. Though on the outside he seemed peaceful, in his mind he was in horror. Nova was forced to relive the moments that took place when his wounds were inflicted.

(dream description begin's) Nova stands in front of an alas and three pups. He stands between them and the beast that caused his current suffering. With a fierce snarl he orders her to take the pups to safety and hide."Run" he insists "get them to safety and hide until this is over" His body turns to face the beast just in time to catch a claw coming down towards him. The claw narrowly misses Nova's face but just skims his neck causing only superficial cuts. Without hesitation, Nova jumps towards the beast's neck grasping on to his throat. He bites down on his neck and causes the beast great pain. unfortunately thats all it does... cause it pain. The beast grows angry and Nova growls. The beast throws itself to the right, sending Nova flying into a nearby tree. He shakes off the hit from the impact and growls harshly at the beast. "you will not hurt them" he yells over his growl. He runs at the beast snarling. He jumps forward, feet away from the monstrous creature but it swipes its lethal claws across his chest. Nova yelps as he slams into the ground, the pain in novas body immense. He looks up at the best as blood begins to flow from the fresh wound. The beast's claws slash and tear at nova's body repeatedly, as he lay on the ground motionless (dream description ends).

He relives the moment's of terror in his sleep, over and over again. Nova whines weakly as he is forced to re-endure those helpless moments of suffering.

Alright... Your go XP
Nova
Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaine Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:12 am

Kaine wanders back to where she had left the injured wolf she had found, expecting him to be dead. When she paused at the mouth of the cave, she found the wolf simply whined in his sleep. She sighed. She was impressed by his will to live, but none too happy to learn he was still suffering. In the climate Kaine endured, wolves didn't survive from such wounds as this one has so far. She wondered what kept him going. Hard at work, Kaine fetched leaves and cobwebs to stop the bleeding once more from reopened wounds."Be still." She tried to rouse him.
Kaine
Kaine
WP Leader
WP Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:19 am

Nova yelp's at the application. Pain shoots through his wounds once more, his body jerks with every touch. The pain slowly fades as the bleeding stops, the wounds clot over. In nova's mind the nightmare eases. The beast finally walks off in the dream, leaving Nova for dead in the forest!!! To nova's Surprise he wakes again, seeing your face. A little confused and disoriented, Nova look's upon you and says with all seriousness "Are you an angel... Cause you look like one".  He smiles weakly before dropping his head down onto the cold, wet floor of the cave!!! He struggles to breath yet, still somehow manages to do so. His short hot breaths, subtle and distressed, begin to even out in his chest!!! As Nova turns his head up to look at you, he speaks. "Thank you angel wolf... Thank you" He closes his eyes and clamps down his jaw, trying to control his pain!!!

Sorry about the crappy post, I had a few drinks and wasn't myself!!! I hope its good enough!!!
Nova
Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaine Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:55 am

Kaine smiled softly at the wolf when he thought she was an angel. "I am no angel. Rest and recover your strength."She said in a plain tone. She thought to lay beside him but she would rather see what was outside the shelter of the cave instead. Kaine thought that the male would heal within a few days, pray tell that he stop talking. She sighed again, bored and tired from the days travel. Hungry, she left him to hunt down a rabbit and returned with the catch between her jaws. Kaine glanced at Nova before settling down with her kill in the far corner to work on her meat. She carefully separated a chunk to give to Nova when he asked for it and helped herself in a satisfactory silence.
Kaine
Kaine
WP Leader
WP Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:27 pm

Nova had watched the young fem as her fangs teared into her kill. He refused to beg but asked if he could have a simple bite and to his surprise she set some aside specifically for him. "thank you" He said filled with happiness. "I... uh... I... Think I may may have called you an angel" he asked slightly embarrassed, But broke the feeling with a soft chuckle. "well so far you have done nothing to prove me wrong. "Thank you for helping me" He says gratefully "one day I shall return the favour"!!! The time for words were done of his mouth and he dug into his share. Nova begins to regain his strength and With a swift and solid push, Nova stands to his feet. Thru extreme and tormenting pain Nova takes a step forward, clamping his muzzle shut refusing to let out a yelp. As he pushes further forward he finds himself in front of you. His large muscular and hurt body now hung over you. With a quick and single motion Nova had dropped his front end carefully in submission. He stepped back, before beginning to fall once more, but this time not by intent!!!
Nova
Nova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum