Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Quick Announcements Board
by Kamaji Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:10 am

» Returning to the forum!!!
by Nova Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 pm

» Kama's Poem Collection
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:28 am

» And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:14 am

» Pack Poem - Contest
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:52 am

Quick Announcements Board

2 posters

Go down

Quick Announcements Board Empty Quick Announcements Board

Post  Tascalusa Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Not every announcement staff posts requires its our topic; thisnis where those minor announcements go. Double posting is allowed.

Only staff can post here. Any messages submitted from "non staff" members will ne deleted.

Ill make this pretty later.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Character's Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

Quick Announcements Board Empty Re: Quick Announcements Board

Post  Tascalusa Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:34 pm

I have two announcements for you all.

1. I have made a "Testimonies" forum in the announcements. This means that you can make a topic and discuss what you like about Mesozoic whether that be the RP, staff, forum, etc. We do ask that you PM Staff a copy of your testimony before submitting your topic to the public.

2. Please be active on the WolfQuest Mesozoic thread.we want our community to grow, and it will of we get more people to post besides Kamaji and I. Miss Tascal may give candy and special prizes to the active posters there Wink
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:08 pm

I've noticed that backseat moderating has become an problem, and I wanted to address it and crack down on it before it becomes a bigger issue.

Backseat moderating, or pretending/acting like a staff member is not allowed. Acting like a a staff member will not increase your chance of becoming one.

This guide will further explain what a "backseat Moderator" is and examples of this. There is a fine line between helping and being a backseat mod; the guide above will help identify whats right and wrong.

Questions or suggestions are to be posted in this forum!
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:29 pm

I'd like to announce that Mesozoic is officially on FeralHeart as of today.

This is our topic on FeralHeart. No, you do not have to make an account there; this was made to simply advertise on a more active community.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:22 pm

Hey guys! So we've been informed that the forum appears to be a bit confusing for some users. Problem solved! Between the login and Latest topics you will find the Quick Links widget. It contains all the important links around mesozoic members may need as well as guests. Some of the links may not work at the given time. So please be sure to check out the forums around mesozoic to get the information you need. Descriptions of the forums and titles are good indications of where you may find things.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Character's Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:26 pm

Here is the sites Warning System! Read the guide carefully Smile
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:02 am

Hey everyone!

On such a short notice(Which I do apologize for in advance) I will be on EFA for a while. I have plenty of stuff I need to get done and the site right now is certainly a distraction. So Tascalusa will have the main control for a while^^ This topic is for forum related stuff but a Admin absence is important to the forum, no?

I will have posted in RP for arrangements so that I am not left behind in RP and WP can pretty much RP as they wish for now. Or join another plot until my return. I will only have time to pop in for the admin jobs(Account activations, accepting member forms, posting announcements, etc.
Otherwise I'm scarce.

An EFA Topic has been made for users to post their EFA's on. Use it! Activity is valuable around here Smile
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:19 am

I've seen confirmation that the chat is fixed! If there are still some problems, let the staff know as soon as possible. Thank you!
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:34 pm

Profile Maintenance topic has been made! If you have fields on your profile(those only a Staff member can update) post a form on that topic!
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:20 pm

New RP method! Kamaji and I are making RP locations instead of member's making their own topics.

--

New widget! Click the image banners to be led to be brought to available packs/prides/herds to join.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Hello fellow members and guests!
@Guests, if you would like to submit a form on the Joining Thread here on the site, please use the Guest Account to do so! For some reason the usual method for guests to si,ply submit posts without an account is not working right at the moment Even though I have checked several times on permissions. So for now, use the guest account! Thank you!

@Members, an activity check is coming up next month as is the first nominations for recognitions! Be alert.
Reminder: Profiles need to stay up to date! Post on the Profile Maintenance topic in announcements if you need to.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:40 pm

@GUESTS: Guest Account problem found and fixed! You can log in with it now! We also fixed the posting problem without logging in to an account. As such, visitors wishing to post a joining form without using the guest account may do so.

@MEMBERS: Training is a work in progress! I can't wait to use the exciting method we have planned out for that Smile As an update on the Chatbox from the last message, they are still working on that and I do believe some of stuff done to the chatbox is what cause the "Not able to Post" moment for guests yesterday. Staff has tabs on the issues and will let you know if there are any more mishaps.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:17 pm

@MEMBERS: An activity has been decided by Staff! Expect a topic to be posted in the Activities forum sometime this week! An activity Check for all members will be posted on the 28th of February! Be active! A new side RP has been created! Check out The Black Mansion! Member Recognitions for March are open! We are small so we will cut it close...But...Submit your nominees by the 28th in this topic here!
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:15 pm

@MEMBERS: Recognition Nominations close today! Submit your applications! We need to bring the RP event to a close guys^^ Lets try to get some posts in Smile
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Okay! Recognition finalists have been chosen! Be sure to congratulate them!
March Activity Check has been posted, be sure to submit your forms!
https://mesozoicvii.rpg-board.net/t130-activity-check-march
Mesozoics first contest, Pack Poem, has been submitted!
https://mesozoicvii.rpg-board.net/t120-pack-poem-contest
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Hope you all like the new theme I made ^^
It's only a start; there's still much in store to what we plan to do with it.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:58 am

Be sure to post on the Pack Poem Contest if you haven't already! Entry due date has been changed to the 20th!
Be sure to post on the Activity Check if you haven't already!
The Dino Event has ended! Now we can all relax Smile
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:01 am

Hi everyone! Long time no see!

So, Tas and I took an unmentioned EFA for a while, but for the most part, we are back now Smile For now though, we will lean the other way on activity so users can focus on school and other stuff they need to get done. Post in RP when you have the time.

Little note from me: I have had an especially busy personal life, so please pardon my laziness for posting. Most of it will be for weariness, and no muse. Please be patient as we-yes we-are especially busy Smile Thank you!
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:10 am

I'd make a separate topic for this, but I'm super lazy. Tas and I have agreed to go on Haitus for a while since our activity isn't the greatest right now. If any of you have questions, please just PM one of us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.(Send any PMs to both Admins so that at least one of us sees it should the other be away for a long period of time Very Happy Sorry for the inconvenience guys!
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum