Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Quick Announcements Board
by Kamaji Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:10 am

» Returning to the forum!!!
by Nova Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:59 pm

» Kama's Poem Collection
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:28 am

» And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:14 am

» Pack Poem - Contest
by Kamaji Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:52 am

And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow - Page 2 Empty And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow

Post  Tascalusa Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:11 am

First topic message reminder :

This will be the rp topic that will be prettied later

Last edited by Tascalusa on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Character's Gender : Female

Back to top Go down

And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow

Post  Kamaji Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:36 am

Kamaji found himself dozing off into his own thoughts when he caught the scent of someone nearby. He twisted his head to glance over his shoulder, and saw nothing. When he looked in front of him, a wolf stood only feet or yards away. It was probably another wolf of a different species. He tilted his head and nudged Tascalusa's shoulder, nodded in the direction of the new presence."Look there."He said with a look of curiosity in his orbs. He approached her by a few steps."Hello." He greeted. He twisted around then and smiled gently at Tascalusa to encourage her to follow his actions. It was rude to disengage after all.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Character's Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow - Page 2 Empty Re: And if Today Exists, so will Tomorrow

Post  Tardis Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:24 am

I looked at the grey wolf in front of me.  He seemed friendly enough.  The female was unmoving, and I did my best to make myself seem smaller. "Hello there." I said smiling a bit.  I sat down and cocked my head to the side. "I'm sorry if I am trespassing on your land.  I seem to have walked into a time warp and now.. well, and now I'm here."  I let my ears slide back for a second, "I mean no harm to you and your friend."  I wondered if they were mates, do wolves here speak the same way?  i dared not venture saying the wrong thing.  Then I stood slowly and padded into the surrounding brush.  it was custom among the Atkens that we give a small gift to stranger packs as a demonstration of friendship.  Hoping that the gesture would speak for itself, I killed a rabbit and brought it back to the two little wolves. "My name is Tardis." I said as I dropped the rabbit at the paws of the male.  Where I came from males were always dominant over females.  Since it was the male that spoke first, I though it proper to present my gift to them through him.  Then I sat and waited.
Tardis
Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:29 am

The Aelurodon dipped her cranial mass as a 'yes' to Kamaji's inquiry, and her small chops parted as she began to say: "I do believe there is - many have different theories; some claim they saw something, but I don't know. Since the meteor, there's been all these new changes.. your kind showed up--" The wolf guided her to the distant where he must have heard a rustling, but Tascalusa could see no silhouettes. There was scent in the air; it was close and unrecognizable, but the prehistoric era was one the Aelurodon belonged to - she recognized the breed, but not the person. "Dire wolf." She blatantly stated to no one in specific, and soon the creature showed itself after bestowing a gift to Kamaji. Tardis.

Tascalusa didn't dare move; her emerald hues bored into Tardis's eyes and was unsure what to say or do. Tascalusa had never been one to open up off the bat although the gray wolf was a special case. Her hardened eyes glanced to his in a questionable matter, and Kamaji had given her a quick nudge in approval. Soon small limbs carried her forward, but slightly pressed against his flank for support. The Aelurodon wouldn't be doing the talking; she'd let Kamaji do it.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Kamaji nodded to the dire wolf before him. He glanced at Tascalusa as she had stepped forward with a bit of gathered courage it seemed, and returned his gesture to his flank, giving him permission to speak. The female, now known as Tardis came left and returned with a rabbit in her mouth. She was tall and much larger than he. He nodded in thanks."Welcome to Terre Ante Tempus." He greeted. "I am Kamaji, the seconde of the Antiqua Sentinels Pack." He glanced at Tascalusa."This is Tascalusa, the Alpha of the pack." He tilted his head in curiosity."What brings you here? What land are you from?" He hadn't even glanced at the kill yet...
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardis Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:18 am

i dipped my head in acknowledgement to the male's words.  "It is good to meet the both of you."  Then upon hearing that the female is the alpha to the pack, I stepped forward and gave the female's lower jaw a soft nip as a sign of respect.  I returned my attention to the male.  "I am of the Atken clan in a land known as Radon, but I am unsure where it is now, or even if I could go back."  Anticipating the possible question to this, I said, "It all happened when the fire star leaped from the sky and crashed to land.  Then there were reports of time warps from other clans, but we never saw one.  I was out on patrol to ascertain the truth of the stories when I walked into one of them myself."  I gazed around, took in the scent of fresh grass, so different from the dry sands I had known.  "This is a beautiful place.  I hope I could stay a while.  At least until a I find a time warp that would bring me back to my clan." I really hoped they wouldn't mind, though if they refused, I planned to resume my travels at first light.
Tardis
Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:42 am

Kamaji nodded to the female with clearance."I see." He let the wolf greet Tascalusa, smiling at her as Tardis nipped at her jaw with respect. He glanced around."You say you came through a time warp..."He gazed upon the open area with thought blazing through his head."I wonder..."He looked at Tascalusa then with eyes that said he wanted to stay in the realm, but a message that said he needed to explore, to find his own path before he officially made his way into her life as a second in command. With ears flattened, he nipped her jaw."I shall return soon." He nodded to Tardis before bounding off into the forest without a reply from the female. I he let her speak, he would never see fit to leave her, ever.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardis Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:25 am

I look after the male, unsure what to do next.  Hoping he would hear, I called, "Watch out for any time warps!  It ls like a slightly fussy sure in the air, and only visible from either side.  as far as i could tell, it has no true dimension." Then looked back into the forest.  I wonder if any more small wolves would appear.  I looked at the female, Tas, and dipped my head again.  I will go hunt.  Then we can share he food until her friend returns.  I bounded easily into the trees.  I wondered if prey in this new land would have changed at all.
Tardis
Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Tascalusa smiled softly as Tardis nipped her jaw, and the femme rubbed her cranial mass against the dire wolf's chin as an accepting gesture. Her lithe body was frigid and puny compared to the prehistoric wolf. Tascalusa wasn't a wolf, or had ever held pack status, so the behavior wasn't something she was used to. Kamaji spoke up, gaining the canid's attention, and a frown pasted upon her maw. She had a theory of what the brute pondered, and it made her stomach churn with sadness. She hoped it was false, but it wasn't. He was leaving her - how long? After a week of getting to know each other, she'd grown accustomed to his presence, enjoyed, savored every second. And now he'd be leaving, may or may not be coming back, and she couldn't manage a single word to respond. Her heart seemed to be lodged in her throat, unable to do anything but choke. Bile rose into her stomach, her emerald hues trailing after his fading silhouette. Tears leaked through, staining her cheeks, but soon haunched over and vomited into the patch of grass beside her. After retching up her meal, Tascalusa's frame was too weak to stand, so she laid upon her flank as Tardis left. She was alone. Again.

Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardis Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:05 pm

I watched the tail of the female drooped and her form fall to the ground. I caught the distinct scent of bias and dedused what had happened. It's perhaps a good thing i had found prey near by. Dropping the food, I sat down beside the female and nudged the food closer to her. "For you when you are better." I said softly. Then I glanced around. The male still hadn't returned. Curiosity tugged at my mind but I knew it was my task to watch over this small wolf. The warrior in me would not have me do anything else. So I rubbed a paw along the female's side, a comforting gesture for cubs in the Atken clan and began to howl softly. I sang a song that told of my past, of the wide open landscapes and the hot red sun that greeted us every morning. I sang of the silver moon and its silver stars that came out to play in the night, letting ever dire wolf know that they are, never would be truly alone. I sang the song and hoped that the story of the past may comfort this female. For i suddenly realized that despite being part of this land, she was as lost, as alone as I was in this new world.
Tardis
Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:57 am

Tascalusa wiped her opticals by swiping her maw against her leg, observing the dire wolf in song. Her melody and words soothed the canid's broken spirit. The female couldn't howl, but she rose to her four limbs and stood beside the dire wolf. Her small frame pressed against the wolf's flank in a kind gesture - offering residence, support, and a friend. her heart still ached, but she wasn't alone. And neither was Tardis, as they'd stick together in the new world. An acrid scent hit her nostrils, and chills ran down her spine. "We need to hide," Tascalusa murmured, ushering the female to follow.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardis Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:52 pm

I sniffed the air suddenly, catching the scent that the female had. "What creature is it?" I wondered out loud. I sniffed the air again, I couldn't place it at all. It was a scent that doesn't seem to belong in my world or this new one. The small wolf was nudging me to hide with her. I hesitated. No Atken fighter ever runs away from danger. In fact, I was specifically tried to run to it if anything else. "I must find the creature with this curious scent." I said. Then I spotted a hollow in a log. It was too small for me, but the small wolf could fit in, I knew. "Hide there. I will soon come back. If this creature is dangerous, it would deal with me." I smiled slightly and turned, lowering my nose to the ground. There, the scent is clear. Slowly, i began to follow it, trending with soft paws.
Tardis
Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinx Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:18 am

Hefty feet from below marched into the clearing, and stalked far behind a herd of Brachiosauruses. The land was luscious, filled with delicacies and unlimited resources, however they all remained wary of him. Jinx had struggled to locate a good residence since his arrival, and the fights with the other predators over the territory had left him weaker and distracted. Hunger pried at him; leaving Jinx restless to make himself full. It seemed each feeding resulted in the exchange of war. Jinx lost some, but won more, and each spar nearly loosing his own life. The Archosaur's limbs were massive as he towered over his subjects, arm limp to his side, only the occasional twitch to his fingers bringing his enormous claws to move. His body stung randomly, internal wounds making him wince, but he'd never tell a soul. He was hungry, and this land was his. It was time to feed again; a bone-screeching roar announcing his already known presence.
Jinx
Jinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardis Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:36 am

Tardis ran lightly across the grass, following the scene of the creature. When she saw what it was she tracked, she stopped in her tracks and went into a low crouch. Her ears twitched back and forth, gaging the creature before her. The scent, any, but mixed with that of grass told her this was no meat eater. She couldn't believe it though. This creature was from the stories of the elders. Tardis never thought she'd meet one in the flesh. With care, she walked forward, her ever sense alert to sudden reactions. She circled to the creatures back, making sure she wasn't in striking range before she stopped and began to think of the best way to chase this stranger away.
Tardis
Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:49 am

Kamaji returned through a vortex full of life in him which dissipated the moment his eyes laid on the giant creature before him. Kamaji stood at the creatures back. The monstrous brute was taller than any wolf, even Tardis. His roar pierced Kamajis' ears and the male ducked low behind a bush. What was going on? Who is this monster? Kamaji debated on what to do. He hoped that the others were alright. He could barely see them at their hiding place and Kamaji thought to distract the beast. Daringly, and without much second thought, Kamaji howled. His muscles tensed for a run.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinx Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:08 am

Creatures of all sorts fled, but remained at a distance while observing him in awe. They have never seen a monster like him, but they all sensed the lethal outcome of his arrival. Jinx bellowed out another war cry while throwing his head to the side as his tail swished and whirled to the left - a sign of dominance. In response, another call filled the air; not at all like his, but a challenger maybe. Jinx leaned his massive, colorful build downwards and inhaled. A canine scent - two, actually. Jinx turned around and let out a rumbling sound as the Archosaur bore puny golden eyes at the ant-sized dog before running towards them with unleashed jaws.
Jinx
Jinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:50 pm

Kamaji snarled at the thing as it turned to face him. When it bolted towards him, Kamaji knew he needed to run for his life now. Whirling on his back legs, the brute sped off into the forest, but none too fast that the creature could not see him, and yet fast enough to not get caught he hoped. He zigzagged through the land hoping to find a descent hiding place where the thing couldn't reach him. Whatever this creature was he needed to send it off someplace else. But he didn't see the vortex he had stepped through earlier. If the creature caught him, he was surely dead!
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardis Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:50 pm

In seconds Tardis was in the air, powerful paws propelled her forwards and up, at a direct arc towards the dinosaur. Her jaws sank into the creature's hind legs, Then she was off, twisting and latching her teeth on its long tail. She could just see Kamaji in the distance and she let go long enough just to signal with her ears to form a flank. She had no idea if the small wolf would understand her, but she didn't have time to wait and see. She bounded in front of the creature and looked up at its golden eyes. "Who are you? Friend or foe?" Although she was a warrior, the Atkens always give a potential enemy a choice. Tardis will not go into kill mode unless it was unavoidable. Her earlier bights were calibrated to show she was serious rather than to do any real damage.
Tardis
Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:28 am

Tascalusa held her tongue, but a yelp escaped her jowls as the beast took center of the barren valley. The peace was over; this was war, and if she is hoped to see daylight, she'd need to flee. As did Tardis, but the dire candid was already too far away to prevent harm without nearing the monster. The canine inched forward very quickly, yet quietly, as she examined Tardis at work. Another howl rang in the air - Kamaji. Relief and nervousness swelled inside her from his random arrival, but she couldn't resist barking in his direction to get his attention. Or the beast's.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tardis Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Tardis saw Tas come out from the hiding place. There was no time to warn her. Steadily, she did her best to drive the creature towards the edge of the open space. Kamaji was in one direction, Tas another, there was no way to keep an eye on both at once. She snarled and nipped at the creature again. "Friend or foe? Join us or leave. You have two choices." she waited. She respected the Atken code but didn't always believe in it. surely, when times call for it, one must be able to decide what to do without offering a choice first. The creature didn't answer which didn't help. It was times like these when she wished she wasn't bound by Atken code.
Tardis
Tardis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinx Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:56 am

Jinx pursued the tiny dog for only a few seconds before he felt pain in his lower leg and hindquarters. His tail seared with pain durable enough that Jinx shook it off. He twisted his head to lash out at whatever teeth clung to him, but a medium figure darted in front of him, facing him so that the creature dared to look Jinx in the eye. Jinx took a mighty step forward and roared loud and big, showing teeth and flying spit from his jaws. A bark sounded from behind Jinx and the creature turned side ways and peered between the enemies. The one he faced before spoke up. Lowering his body, the lizard spoke in his tongue, thinking the animals could comprehend what he said. "For such a small dinner, you speak in a bold tongue."He sniffed the air."You are not reptile." He brought his muzzle closer, close enough to snap at the creature and have dinner."In answer to your question, I am what you see before you. They call me Jinx."
Jinx
Jinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:01 am

Kamaji slowed when he didn't feel or hear the large reptiles pursuit. He slowed to a halt before retracing his foot steps. Reaching the clearing, he heard Tascalusa bark in his direction as Tardis battled the creature. After a moment, Tardis and-as he now heard the reptile say- Jinx made conversation. Kamaji felt his muscles tense when the lizard bent low to Tardis' level. Kamaji decided he would move around in the safty of the trees until he reached an alignment with Tardis. He took a flanking position with fangs bared and ears flat against his skull, a warning growl rumbling in his throat.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Kesia Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:16 am

It felt like centuries...yet in truth it had only been a week since she'd been taken from her homeland...a place full of plains, a bright sun and grazing buffalo's. Here was foliage she wasn't quite used to. Here was danger, a unknown that filled her with a fear she'd never thought she could hone. In the depths of the jungle around the brown wolf she could hear the utters of unknown creatures. She'd glimpsed a few beast she never wanted to see again. There had even been sun colored felines with large teeth protruding from they're mouths. She was quite certain that if one were to bite her...it was most definitely over for her.

Golden eyes peered through the leaves of a dark green bush, the scents were fresh and far different from any wolf she had ever met back from the great plains. She couldn't tell if it belonged in this strange place or if it stuck out just as much as hers did. The ground gave a great shudder sending her to her pale belly, tail sweeping between her legs while her neck fur bristled in horror. What in the world was these creatures and where in the world was she?! 'oh sweet hot rocks what am i to do.' She blinked a few times trying to place an image of a creature that could match up to such a roar. Ears perking up she could've sworn there was an underlying howl beneath. "Calm it kesia....there could be any type of animal here in this...strange place that could've made that noise...what are the chances that its...actually a wolf." A whine passed her jaws as she nervously jostled about in her hiding space. 'Maybe right now is not the safest of times to leave...this spot..'

Poking her head out of the shrubbery she squinted in the direction that she was positive the howls and roars were in. 'If it is a wolf...im a coward for not helping...but what if the creature thats making the roar can actually make the howl to lure me out?....That'd suck.' She gave a sign, only a few heartbeats passed before she found herself padding forward and only a few steps before she was bounding quickly through the vegetation. The area mostly silent accept for the occasional whine from kesia or the rumble of a unknown creature which lied at her destination. Stumbling over logs and only half dodging any low branches it wasn't surprising that she was left with many scratches on her under belly and face. She payed no mind to the warm sap of her body but took great care to pay attention to the path she was barreling along and the sounds that were becoming more and more like thunder as she was beginning to reach a clearing between the jungle floor.

Bursting through the leaves and vines she came to a halt, eyes squeezing shut for a brief moment from the sudden change of lighting as her eyes had grown quite a used to the dark shadows beneath the jungle treetops.

Jaw dropping, her eyes widened in disbelief. Some sort of lizard thing stood massively out next to the tree's. The creature towering over a fuzzy form just a bit out of her vision. She couldn't quite see enough to tell what species the blob was.(Tardis) Her gaze taking in the scales and the swishing tail after she'd finally removed her attention away from the fuzzy blob. She'd never seen such a creature, it was almost as huge as a mountain! Well...probably not but still!

Taking a few steps back she considered just going back to hiding in what she hoped was the safe undergrowth. 'How in the world can i possibly take on THAT?' Her chest gave a heave of air as she felt panic trying to push at her nerves. 'Not now...at least let me get to safety...but the other...uhhh thing over there...its facing the um beast? Yeah its kind of bigger than me but...could i be that brave...?' She could already feel the doubt even before the thoughts rolled about in her mind. Flinching she felt a thorn pierce her back left paw pad, she only half managed to suppress a yelp.
Kesia
Kesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Kamaji watched the lizard with steady eyes as he kept his stance at Tardis' flank and snarled again at the large beast, despite the growing fear in his gut. Tardis had tried to seek peace, but would a creature like this really befriend small creatures such as Kamaji? He snorted at the thought before his eyes caugh a shot of movement off to the side. The male dared to avert his gaze.

A small female dog with multi colored fur(Kesia) stood in utter shock at what she staring at before her. Kamaji did not blame her. As he studied her, he realized she must not be wolf, judging by her colors, and yet she physically looked like one. She was dow wind of him, he couldn't identify her scent. Kamaji side stepped so that he could back up until he was close enough to speak to her and be ever watchful of the enemy before him. 

"Have courage." He said through a growl, though his words were meant to comfort her. His growl was towards the beast before him."What is your name?"He flicked his right ear back so he could hear what she had to say.
Kamaji
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post  Jinx Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Jinx noted everyone's hostile stances. The brute could take them all on, but then again, what would that solve? Jinx, in his own way, had a good heart, he just didn't know how to show it. The dinosaur contemplated his options. Stay here and have lunch or head back the way he had come. Maybe there were other dinosaurs like him elsewhere. He snorted and stood to his full height as a new creature emerged from the trees. The grey male had moved to her side. "I admire your willingness to protect each other." He said after a long pause in his thoughts. "Consider this a..."He didn't know what word to use. He would not have a truce with these animals. He was sure that he could take them on when he wanted to.
Jinx
Jinx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tascalusa Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:25 pm

Sorry this post really sucks. I don't have much muse this early morning. Ha.

Tascalusa eyeballed as the canids enclosed the lizard beast in a tight circle, and the femme was antsy upon her limbs to support her friends, but was too fearful of the cost. She grew up in the area; she knew these types of beasts, and it never turned out pretty. Not ever. Emerald hues had witnessed families severed apart, gruesome massacres, and many other terrifying sights that brought bile to her tongue. But times had changed - Tascalusa had friends, had Kamaji, and losing them could damage her more than anything imaginable. C'mon, She pushed herself inwardly, taking a couple steps forward into the clearing as the beings in front of her grew larger and she halted, trying to collect herself. While shutting her eyelids, Tascalusa flew forwards to her companions to prevent herself from stopping out of fear. She needed to help them, or die trying at least. Her limbs halted as she opened her eyes some, taking a glance in all directions. Kamaji was talking a female who'd she never seen, while Tardis stood her ground against Jinx. As much as she craved Kamaji's company, she sauntered to Tardis's flank and brushed against her slightly before halting and looking into the eyes of the beast.
Tascalusa
Tascalusa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum